VpCI® products, processes, and equipment are used to mitigate CUI in a wide variety of environments. The equipment is capable of producing real-time measurements at the surfaces of insulated pipe and the processes are for application of VpCI® chemistry. CorroLogic® System will make a huge impact on mitigation of CUI with no service disruption, no recoating, and no insulation removal.
- Cortec’s CorroLogic® program provides a comprehensive, 4-phase, turnkey solution for resolution of CUI issues.
- The program does not require removal and replacement of the existing pipe insulation.
- The system incorporates the application of Cortec’s proven multi-phase VpCI® chemistry on in-service piping systems to mitigate external surface corrosion.
- The system includes real-time corrosion rate monitoring to evaluate the corrosiveness of the insulated pipe environment and to evaluate the effectiveness of the corrosion inhibitor.
- Long-term control of CUI is engineered into the program through easy and conomical replenishment of VpCI® as needed at any time in the future.